Monday, March 10, 2008

#12 Explore social networking

I found MySpace, Facebook, and Ning to be interesting. Due to time constraints I was not able to spend much time with each. I could find no friends on MySpace but I might have been doing something wrong. I found Lyle on Facebook. Didn't have much time for Ning.

I tried working at home on these on my desktop computer because I've had so much trouble with the Mac laptops at school and having to override so much. Unfortunately, all I did was load my computer down with spyware and possibly a virus. So, I wasn't able to get anything done. I have protection on my PC but I guess that I'll have to get in touch with SBC and see if they can help me.

1 comment:

rileyreader said...

Hi Cindy,
I notice you are moving along quickly. Way to go! I don't know if you will find many librarian friends on Facebook or MySpace because most of the librarians really didn't want to "socialize". I think it is the fear of communicating with someone you know. Good luck to you!