Monday, December 3, 2007

My Friend Flickr Thing 5

Did you get the title play on words? Maybe you have to be age impaired (i.e. older) to understand it. I remember the movie,
My Friend Flicka, from my youth.
I am finally back at work on The 23 Things, hurray! I visited the Flickr web site and took the tour. I like the suggestions that they listed for tagging items. I think that I will try to organize my photos using this setup in the future:

photo-person(s)name or photo-subject

photounclegrady photovacation2007

This way I can go to the photo ________ and see my pictures all in the same place. I have been saving them with the person or activity first so they are all over the place. The new way will make it a lot easier for me!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That is a good organizational tip!