Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing 1

I want to learn about and experience all of the latest technologies. This promises to be an easy, guided introduction to many new tools that I would otherwise find too intimidating, confusing, and time consuming. I need help when trying to learn something new and I am trying to be more organized.

Today is not one of my better days. My jaw hurts from last Thursday's bone graft and gives the phrase, "Grin and Bear It" a whole new meaning for me. Trying to be creative on a usual day is easy compared to trying to do this today. I will keep trudging along. I find that setting up the blog was a little confusing but not that hard. I wasn't sure what to do, when, but having Alice, Sue, and Judy around really helped. They are far ahead of me because I stopped to go to the doctor's office.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It looks like you've caught up even after having to go to the doctor. You're doing great. It is nice to have buddies to work with.

Farm Boy said...

I agree it is better to learn new things with friends. It looks like even with the stopping you are doing great.